All homeowners and corporate house owners have once in a while faced the need for calling a professional plumber. These people are needed both for regular and emergency situations. Nobody is fond of a clogged toilet. A slow, filthy drain is a headache for everyone in and around a building. Tackling of such situations have to be done by experienced plumbers. There is also need for fitting fluent plumbing pipes so that the drainage and passing of waste are properly possible.
There are different makes and types of pipes available for both commercial as well as residential buildings. Depending on the requirements, these pipes can be made of copper of PVC. There are also requirements for galvanized products in some applications. Some of these products are expensive, so usually when there is no dire need, most house owners implement general types of materials such as a Plastic pipe. Manufacturers and distributors make and supply all kinds of plumbing product requirements. These manufacturers and suppliers can supply products in bulk and at cheaper costs than the market for large residential building projects. If you are a plumbing agency, then you can directly place your orders with the manufacturers.
With the right combinations, easy water saving options are possible. Plumbing maintenance, repair, and installation can become cheaper. You can schedule an appointment or make a deal with the suppliers for getting high-quality products at affordable rates. So next time your customer complains about a running toilet or leaking pipes; you can give them a special service with better quality pipes. As a plumbing agency, you can definitely gain customer trust and momentum by partnering with the right suppliers.
When it comes to selecting the right material for plumbing structure, there has always been a divide between copper and PVC. Whereas the traditional plumbers prefer copper, the new age plumbers go with PVC plumbing pipes. If you are planning to change the plumbing of the house or looking for plumbing solutions for your new house, it is necessary that you know about your options while making the right choice. Here are few points that might come in handy in proving PVC to be the best option for new age plumbing:
- Budget option: No matter if, it is a small house or a huge building, copper pipes or metallic pipes are very expensive in comparison to the PVC tubes and pipes.
- Lesser erosion: the erosion rate of copper pipes is more as compared to PVC pipes. PVC pipes can last for a very long time due to lack of interior damage. Also, there is always a fear of metal mixing in the water, especially for drinking water supply. It can be dangerous for people with copper or any form of metal allergies.
- Maintains temperature: As compared to metal pipes, PVC pipes can maintain the temperature of water flowing within them. Henceforth, you will not have to invest on insulation of the plumbing unit. It is good for colder regions as well as for hotter regions.
- Lightweight: This is undoubtedly the most beneficial factor. It becomes rather easier for one to handle PVC pipes, transport them and install them due to their lightweight, which is not possible with copper pipes. Apart from this, PVC pipes can also reduce the pressure on the walls and structure of the building, which is again not possible with heavy and huge copper pipes.
All these and many other beneficial pointers are present in PVC pipes making it undoubtedly the best plumbing solution!
Are you hearing weird sounds coming from the pipeline? Do your pipes leak even after taking right measures for it? Are you unable to enjoy a good pressure in the plumbing pipes? All this can be due to excessive accumulation of sand and debris in the pipeline. It is very normal if you are using submersible pumps instead of the direct supply to your house. However, it is not good for your pumps, pipes, and tanks in the house to have debris and sand.
Why do you need to prevent debris and sand accumulation?
- It affects the pressure. If there is too much of debris and sand, it will reduce the pressure of the water in your tap. In some of the conditions, it can also reduce the water supply in the house.
- Heavy tanks and pipes can break anytime. Due to heavy accumulation, the pipes and tanks are always on the verge of developing a crack or leak.
- Blocking water supply in the plumbing pipes. With neglect, debris and sand can block the water supply altogether.
How can you prevent it?
- Use filters: place filters at the point of an inlet to prevent debris and sand from entering main pipeline. You can use good quality filters for this task that can prevent even small debris and sand particles.
- Clean the tank: It is advisable to clean the tank from time to time for preventing the accumulation. You can reduce sand and debris in smaller plumbing pipes supplying water to rest of the house too.
- Clean pipes: If there are heavy debris and sand accumulation in your area, it is advisable to clean plumbing pipes once every two years. You can talk to your plumber about it.
Using good quality plumbing fittings, pipes and filters can help in increasing the life of plumbing structure. Contact your plumber today for more information.